Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stop! YOU are doing it all wrong!


I love the colors of the sunrises and sunsets when there are clouds to reflect the glory of the rising or lowering sun.
I love to look at the stars at night. And when I think of the scripture that tells us GOD leads them like a shepherd.. I marvel at the synchronization of the heavenly bodies and how it says our GOD flung them out into space.


But sometimes I don't love the things that seem to be flung into my life.

This morning reading in Isaiah I was reminded not to argue with GOD but to acknowledge that HE is in charge and give thanks in all things. (I Thess 5:18)

Isaiah 45: 9
“What sorrow awaits those who argue with their Creator. Does a clay pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying, ‘Stop, YOU're doing it wrong!’ Does the pot exclaim, ‘How clumsy can you be?’

Won't you join me in singing GOD's Praise?
Praise be to the name of GOD for ever and ever; wisdom and power are HIS. HE changes times and seasons; HE set up kings and deposes them. HE gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. HE reveals deep and hidden things; HE knows what lies in darkness and light dwells with HIM. Daniel 2:20-22

hugs
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment