Wednesday, January 14, 2015

oops, I was wrong


Have you ever gone to make a turn and all of a sudden you see a car you hadn't seen a moment before?  That happened to me recently and I wondered, why didn't I see it?
 
The same thing happened to me in the Word of GOD.  I checked Genesis 1 for something someone said and I didn't see it.  I really did look and I missed it completely.  Then I made the statement in a devotion that  GOD delegated authority to man over the birds of the air, the fish of the sea and beast and creeping things but not over the earth ....
 
I was wrong... in Genesis 1:26 when the GODHEAD is conversing over man... GOD did say that.  I am so thankful to my friend who confronted me about it and sent me back to look.  May GOD richly reward her faithfulness both to HIM and to me!  Thanks, Sandra Higley.
 
I am not sure what it means or implies that GOD gave man rule over the earth but I do know I was wrong so I had to tell you and to correct what I said.
 
hugs
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment