Friday, January 9, 2015

the water is great, come on in



I love the washing of the water of the Word. Ephesians 5:25,26

There has been a wonderful loving outpouring of encouragement sent to me from you my readers, concerning my last message: Pray before you eat.  Thank you!  But to GOD be the glory.  GOD is good!  I am rejoicing in GOD being ALMIGHTY and praising GOD for giving the Holy SPIRIT to teach, correct and guide me.       

As one dear brother pointed out: You experienced first hand what is written: In the last days the deception will be so great, that if possible, even the elect would be deceived.  Matthew 24:24

What was presented by that dazzling speaker was the concept that GOD not ALMIGHTY in that HE could not act unless we pray.  That gives us power equal to GOD's since we limit and enable GOD through our actions.  Typical devil mentality. 

However, I can not take the credit for catching the err or choosing truth over err.  It was the Holy SPIRIT's faithfulness in making me uneasy and continually pointing the ALMIGHTY power and intimacy of GOD through the word of GOD that showed me the truth.  How I love the washing of the water of the word!  Please pray, some leaders the LORD has me interacting with have been totally taken in with the concept this man presented (although they got it from another "prophet" actually out of a book about prayer)  they are teaching  it to some young in the faith.  Let us pray that the Holy SPIRIT will do for them what HE did for me... bring me to my senses so that I would see and acknowledge the truth and escape the snare of the evil one.  2 Timothy 2:25,26  and I John 5:16

The washing of the water of the word, cleanses us so be not conformed to this world but be transformed (metamorphosis -- you know from a caterpillar to a butterfly) by the renewing of your mind.  Romans 12:2    

So jump in, the water is great! 

hugs
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment